Click here to view April - June, 2020 issue
1. To provide a forum for administrators, teacher educators, research scholars and students to disseminate their views and findings of their research studies for reflections and necessary follow up.
2. To promote the entry of young teacher educators into the field and support their ongoing professional development.
3. To foster the exchange of ideas on important national issues in education and to provide stimulus for research.
4. To provides a space for academics, researchers and professionals to share the latest developments and advances in the field of education
5. To Support innovative research in higher education, school education, teacher education and facilitate the communication of ideas, discoveries and best practices.